Re: Goldwave NVDA question

Hi Charles,

Hmmm, what do you mean by "latest of everything"? Can you elaborate further please?

P.S. I can guess what "latest of everything" means, but I'm intentionally doing it this way because of two reasons: please prove me wrong (I'm thinking NVDA 2021.2, GoldWave 6.57, and GoldWave add-on 21.10), and this is an educational moment on communicating details to someone who might be able to resolve this and/or pass on important info to someone else. I know what I asked above may come across as not quite user-friendly, but believe me when I advise people that details do matter; unless you are the user and/or the developer can make correct guesses, I think just saying "latest of everything" can hinder community investigations. Also apologies for possibly offending someone with this approach.

Cheers,

Joseph