Re: Goldwave NVDA question

Charles Adkins

You are correct that is right. Sorry, shouldn't assume. This only happens on my new Dell laptop and nothing else. You know those Dells lol!!!!! By the way, I learn alot from your posts. Thank you so much.

On Oct 13, 2021, at 9:06 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi Charles,

Hmmm, what do you mean by "latest of everything"? Can you elaborate further please?

P.S. I can guess what "latest of everything" means, but I'm intentionally doing it this way because of two reasons: please prove me wrong (I'm thinking NVDA 2021.2, GoldWave 6.57, and GoldWave add-on 21.10), and this is an educational moment on communicating details to someone who might be able to resolve this and/or pass on important info to someone else. I know what I asked above may come across as not quite user-friendly, but believe me when I advise people that details do matter; unless you are the user and/or the developer can make correct guesses, I think just saying "latest of everything" can hinder community investigations. Also apologies for possibly offending someone with this approach.

Cheers,

Joseph