From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Thursday, 14 October 2021 04:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Anyway of working with gigabyte software?

Hi all,

I have a Z590 AORUS ELITE AX Gigabyte motherboard.

I want to keep the bios and other software updated. Gigabyte does have
software for this but it is inaccessible. For one thing, object navigation
is the only way to navigate the program. That would not be such an issue but
when I try to activate an object, nothing happens. By activate an object, I
mean using the nvda key + numeric pad insert key.

I have also tried nvda's ocr capability but I do not get anything useful.

Anyone any ideas?
Pranav