Re: Thunderbird

Blake Roberts <BEarlRoberts@...>

My previous message in this thread provides a workaround for the problem presented (link to download Mozilla Apps Enhancements NVDA add-on). With the Mozilla add-on installed in NVDA, go to your Thunderbird message folder of choice. Press NVDAKey+H and rearrange message field columns there.

The issue of 0 announcements is caused by Thunderbird, not NVDA. I suggest that anyone in the NVDA group with Thunderbird-specific questions consider joining the Thunderbird group:
https://groups.io/g/thunderbird

The primary/intended audience is screen reader users. Thunderbird group email addresses are on that group's home page under "Group Email Addresses" heading including this one:
Subscribe:
Blake