Re: NVDA error checking for update

David Mehler

Hello,

I thought that as well, but at least here it's been going on for a few
days. I tried a couple of days ago, neither worked in the manner I
described above, so I thought ok maybe the servers are down so I
waited and of course forgot about it. Tonight I remembered, tried
again, and got the same results.

Thanks.
Dave.

How long has this been going on?   It is not at all unusual for the update
servers to have occasional, transient "burps" and the update to go just fine
anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours later.  (By the way,
this observation applies to many things other than NVDA, as any server can
go offline for a period of time).

*The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.*

~ John F. Kennedy