Re: NVDA and OCR software

Howard Traxler

This looks like an NVDA addon.  Is it also a command line OCR app? I don't find that.

Howard

On 10/14/2021 6:23 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

It was just a question of reading some more lines...

Quoting myself:

For free software, NAPS2, with a user interface or command line, and also packaged in an add-on by me, at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez2r125eilvhzi9/NAPS2TesseractOCR_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=1

Rui Fontes

Às 23:03 de 14/10/2021, mike mcglashon escreveu:

Quoting:

The add-on makes the two things...

End quote

To which add-on do you refer?