Re: Thunderbird

AKH AKH

Tim

I've found Headers in the view menu, but where do I go to find the rearrange headers options, please. I have the add on installed.

Andrew

On 15/10/2021 13:21, tim wrote:

You can use that add on to move it to the last of the line.

However, don't hit option or it will close that is broke!

On 10/14/2021 7:48 PM, Blake Roberts via groups.io wrote:
This TB issue appears to affect quite a few people. Two individuals have asked similar question in the Thunderbird group on groups.io during my membership there. The solution is installing Mozilla Apps Enhancements NVDA add-on:
https://nvda-addons.org/addon.php?id=5
Then use it to rearrange Thunderbird column headers. By columns I mean things such as to, from, subject, junkmail status... The 0 and 100 numbers beside messages are due to Thunderbird junkmail filtering. As I wrote in a recent Thunderbird group thread, my preference is to move the junk column from default location to next to last column. That way I hear "0" before the date/time stamp.

Blake