Re: Thunderbird

tim

It puts you in a list. Just arrow to the one you want to move. Then tab to either up or down button.

You can shift + tab back to the list to see how far you moved. Then tab to options and hit enter it use to do more but now it just closes out.

On 10/15/2021 9:13 AM, AKH AKH wrote:

Tim

I've found Headers in the view menu, but where do I go to find the rearrange headers options, please. I have the add on installed.

Andrew

On 15/10/2021 13:21, tim wrote:

You can use that add on to move it to the last of the line.

However, don't hit option or it will close that is broke!

On 10/14/2021 7:48 PM, Blake Roberts via groups.io wrote:
This TB issue appears to affect quite a few people. Two individuals have asked similar question in the Thunderbird group on groups.io during my membership there. The solution is installing Mozilla Apps Enhancements NVDA add-on:
https://nvda-addons.org/addon.php?id=5
Then use it to rearrange Thunderbird column headers. By columns I mean things such as to, from, subject, junkmail status... The 0 and 100 numbers beside messages are due to Thunderbird junkmail filtering. As I wrote in a recent Thunderbird group thread, my preference is to move the junk column from default location to next to last column. That way I hear "0" before the date/time stamp.

Blake