Works well, but what is 'starred' as a column, please?

Andrew

Thanks,

On 15/10/2021 15:10, Gene wrote:
The command to open the rearrange dialog is NVDA key h.  You are in a list of headers.  Move to the one you want and use the move up and move down buttons.  When finished activate the done button.  Use the space bar on the buttons.

Gene
From: AKH AKH
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thunderbird

Tim

I've found Headers in the view menu, but where do I go to find the rearrange headers options, please. I have the add on installed.

Andrew

On 15/10/2021 13:21, tim wrote:

You can use that add on to move it to the last of the line.

However, don't hit option or it will close that is broke!

On 10/14/2021 7:48 PM, Blake Roberts via groups.io wrote:
This TB issue appears to affect quite a few people. Two individuals have asked similar question in the Thunderbird group on groups.io during my membership there. The solution is installing Mozilla Apps Enhancements NVDA add-on:
https://nvda-addons.org/addon.php?id=5
Then use it to rearrange Thunderbird column headers. By columns I mean things such as to, from, subject, junkmail status... The 0 and 100 numbers beside messages are due to Thunderbird junkmail filtering. As I wrote in a recent Thunderbird group thread, my preference is to move the junk column from default location to next to last column. That way I hear "0" before the date/time stamp.

Blake