Re: acapela not working on sign on screen with NVDA

Kenny Cheung

I don't think I want to buy from them if they're not responding. I sent them a followup email last Tuesday and no response.

Kenny

On 10/17/21 3:17, Vlad Dragomir wrote:

Josh,

I’ve been having the same issue ever since I’ve bought the add-on. I also sent them emails and detailed logs and no one bothered to get back to me. Let’s hope you’ll have more luck. Please keep us informed if things change for you. I ended up uninstalling the add-on and giving up on it, considering the money spent on it lost.

Have a nice weekend,

Vlad.