Re: NVDA and OCR software

Dave Grossoehme

Hi:  You are correct Bryan.  I didn't give all the information.  When I open the pdf, I was told that it didn't load completely.  So, I tried again.  Then I tried printing it and all I received was blank pages, checked by a sighted person.  Using Windows 21h2 with nvda 2021.2 and Firefox as well as Adobe Reader dc.  Yet I sent this email with attachment to my sighted son, who isn't running any screen reading equipment and he could open it with no problems.  I know it was an image, which had been scanned since I called the person who had sent it to me.

Dave

On 10/14/2021 3:07 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 05:51 PM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:
However, is there any software or hardware/software that will take a PDF with a document that has been scanned into the PDF, and make that PDF of the scanned document be able to print.
-
You need to give something more here.  You just print a PDF from any PDF reader or editor.  It doesn't matter one bit if it is an image scanned origin PDF or one that was created as a PDF to begin with.

         ~ John F. Kennedy