NVDA: Linespacing and Paragraph Indent Word 2019

David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...>

Hello,
First, a big thanks to Quentin for answering my questions about
methodology to perform line spacing and paragraph indent. I noted your
instructive.
I have one further question on the portion where you discuss how to
hear measurement.
Will this also inform of extraneous text inserting itself into a given document?
I write fiction, and have used the capital-eight (star) to indicate
scene breaks.
I was told this added either underscores or a series of ... to text,
and my sighted partner was able to delete the unwanted.
I had not heard NVDA report these findings.
Thanks again. I receive the Digest so will look for an answer in the next issue.

--
David C. Russell, Author
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com