Re: NVDA menu

I honestly don't have the answer to your direct question, but since you say the information you need is near the very end of what NVDA is announcing, could you not snag it from what NVDA just said?

I cannot recall whether this is an NVDA feature, or an add-on, but I am positive that it has been mentioned on many occasions that there is a way to snag the last sentence (or maybe somewhat more) that NVDA just finished saying.

         ~ John F. Kennedy