Re: NVDA menu

Lexi

I am fortunately can't. Since the information is at the end. That's a lot of information to listen to and plus I can't move through it.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 4:00 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
I honestly don't have the answer to your direct question, but since you say the information you need is near the very end of what NVDA is announcing, could you not snag it from what NVDA just said?

I cannot recall whether this is an NVDA feature, or an add-on, but I am positive that it has been mentioned on many occasions that there is a way to snag the last sentence (or maybe somewhat more) that NVDA just finished saying.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi