Re: Does Avaya phone system work well with NVDA and Jaws?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Saylor,

I found a couple of posts in the group previously indicating that several users have been using Avaya for many years with success.  I haven't used it myself, and I just had a look in our issues and can't see anything reported against Avaya.

Regarding VMWare Horizon, there is an add-on called UnicornDVC which makes VMWare Horizon accessible with NVDA.  It is available from: https://access4u.eu/product/unicorndvc/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 3:06 AM Saylor Cooper <saylorcooper1@...> wrote:
Hello NVDA users,

I am reaching out because I have a question about accessibility with the Avaya Softphone system. I will begin certification for a client who I will work with on the liveops platform where I will use Avaya for the phone system and therefore I’m wondering if it is accessible with NVDA and Jaws? I will also be connecting to the client using the horizon VMWare virtual desktop and therefore wondering if NVDA works with that as well? Thanks.

Saylor Cooper

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager