From: Lexi
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 3:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA menu

Hello everyone, when I go into the NVDA menu, and click on manage add-ons, and I go to about add-on, it reads all the information all at once. Does anyone know of a way to slow this down? Reading it by words, lines, and characters doesn't  work. I only need a little bit of information, and that's at the end of all of the information that it gives me.--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi