Re: NVDA menu

Steve Nutt

The answer is object navigation.

If you use the number pad to read by object, you can get the info in smaller chunks. So NVDA and the number keys are your friend. Use numbers 1 and 9 on the number pad on their own to switch between previous and next screen review mode. If you want a kind of invisible cursor like JAWS for example, you need screen review. If you want to examine particular items in the operating system hierarchy, then object navigation review mode is what you want.

Please refer to the user guide for a much better explanation.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close