Re: Here we go again!

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 06:13 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Do not be afraid - add-ons community is aware of your concerns and authors are working on updating their add-ons.
-
Joseph,

Which I really would have assumed.   But this does not change the fact that it is absolutely unrealistic for those choosing to use alpha builds, months out, will not have issues such as those initially identified.

It very simply goes with the territory of being in the avant-garde and using alpha builds.  That needs to be understood, and I don't think it is appreciated.  And when you encounter issues in alpha, beta, or release candidate software, part of the implied contract is that you report them.  And many don't.

         ~ John F. Kennedy