Re: Here we go again!

Hi,

To summarize Brian's points, if you are using alpha builds, you are on your own and are responsible for providing timely feedback. In anticipation of follow-up questions about delaying backward breaking changes like this, I can tell you that these changes were planned in advance - it happens that our move to Python 3 is helping us realize this plan in a more effective way. Regarding add-ons, all I can say at this time is that authors are aware of changes and they are looking into it (I expect authors will make statements about their add-ons once 2022.1 beta is released).

Cheers,

Joseph