Does the latest release play nicely with Firefox? And the addon stuff isn't yet relevant if I update now, correct?

Sharni-Lee Ward

I am still on Version 2020.3, and didn't update earlier this year because I saw some messages about NVDA and Firefox not playing nicely, and Firefox being my main browser, I was hesitant to update. Now that I'm hearing about possible addon incompatibility, I'm realising I'd better update before I have to go with a new release that breaks anything, even if I don't have the addons that are being singled out. I just wanna be sure things aren't liable to flip out if I update now.