Re: Weather plus is unable to download and install

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

Probablyby mistake you have canceled the download, The link works properly, the add-on downloads the update quietly, try again, or try to download from the link I just posted for manual update.

Regards
Adriano

Il 21/10/2021 12:34, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:

Hello all in group,

when I started my computer, Nvda said: There is a new version of the Weather plus to download. But if I confirm the downloading, Nvda said the downloading was canselled.

I would like to know, how could I get this addon.

Do you have any idea, please?