Re: Does the latest release play nicely with Firefox? And the addon stuff isn't yet relevant if I update now, correct?

Chris

Shouldn’t do if you have the latest firefox

From: Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: 21 October 2021 11:09
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Does the latest release play nicely with Firefox? And the addon stuff isn't yet relevant if I update now, correct?

I am still on Version 2020.3, and didn't update earlier this year

because I saw some messages about NVDA and Firefox not playing nicely,

and Firefox being my main browser, I was hesitant to update. Now that

I'm hearing about possible addon incompatibility, I'm realising I'd

better update before I have to go with a new release that breaks

anything, even if I don't have the addons that are being singled out. I

just wanna be sure things aren't liable to flip out if I update now.