Looking for a certified NVDA trainer in Canada

Janet Brandly

Hello,

I am looking for someone in Canada certified in NVDA training to work with me to see whether there is any way to use NVDA with the proprietary software used by the company I contract for. The program is supposedly only compatible with JAWS which I am using now. I have tried NVDA with no success. NVDA is so much faster and more responsive. I would really like to be able to use it if possible. This would involve sharing my screen as the software is tied to my computer. If this is something that you may be able to help me with, please contact me directly at jbrandly@.... I will compensate you for your time.

Thank you,

Janet Brandly