Re: NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Chris

Possibly because Theres a dot at the end of the link, but without any examples its difficult to give an explanation why it says dot in your case

From: Suhas Dharwad
Sent: 22 October 2021 14:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering why NVDA says "dot" after reading a link on a web page or any where else, even when the say symbol is set to "some".

Are there any uses for this happening? Because I don't see any uses for this. Is  there a way to modify this behavior?

I tried using speech dictionary  to modify it, but without any success.

Thanks

Suhas
---
Sent from Thunderbird

“Sometimes you just jump and hope it's not a cliff.”
Casey McQuiston, Red, White & Royal Blue