Re: NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Sarah k Alawami

It might be the synth. I don’t have that issue, and I’m using code factory’s elocrash. What  are you using, espeak, one core, etc?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Suhas Dharwad
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 6:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering why NVDA says "dot" after reading a link on a web page or any where else, even when the say symbol is set to "some".

Are there any uses for this happening? Because I don't see any uses for this. Is  there a way to modify this behavior?

I tried using speech dictionary  to modify it, but without any success.

Thanks

Suhas
---
Sent from Thunderbird

“Sometimes you just jump and hope it's not a cliff.”
Casey McQuiston, Red, White & Royal Blue