Re: NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Suhas D

On 10/22/2021 19:28, Chris via groups.io wrote:

Possibly because Theres a dot at the end of the link, but without any examples its difficult to give an explanation why it says dot in your case

Hi,

I'm talking about when the dot is out of the link. For instance:

Goodreads

On 10/22/2021 19:45, Gene wrote:
I’m not sure why this is happening.  This may solvve the problem.
You can try setting the level for the actual symbol to high.  That means it will only be spoken in high.  I’m not talking about setting the general level.  There is more than one case for determining when a period is spoken.

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try.

On 10/22/2021 20:33, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

It might be the synth. I don’t have that issue, and I’m using code factory’s elocrash. What  are you using, espeak, one core, etc?

I'm using One Core.  It's the same with SAPI5.

---
Suhas
---
Sent from Thunderbird

“Sometimes you just jump and hope it's not a cliff.”
Casey McQuiston, Red, White & Royal Blue