Re: NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

Sarah k Alawami

I think I've even seen "link dot" as well if the period is outside the link and that's at some for me. I need to play, but I'm using elocrash here. I have not tried with one core or espeak as of yet to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 22 Oct 2021, at 9:30, Chris via groups.io wrote:

If you are using the say all command or reading line by line , then maybe your punctuation level needs lowering, try setting it to some and see what happens then