Initial Speech Cutoff Using Bluetooth Headphones and NVDA

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I am currently using NVDA 2021.2 with the Bluetooth Audio add-on
installed and enabled on a Windows 10 machine. With it, I am using a
pair of Bluetooth headphones with my laptop, both of which are
Bluetooth 5.0 compatible. Still, from time to time, especially when I
am reading short stringgs like an alphabet or a monosyllable, the
initial bit of the speech is cut off. Are there any ways to minimize
the cutoff or fix it entirely? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024