Sent from Thunderbird

“Sometimes you just jump and hope it's not a cliff.”
Casey McQuiston, Red, White & Royal Blue

On 10/22/2021 23:12, Chris via groups.io wrote:

Okay, have you tried another synth? Is that the same?

From: Suhas D
Sent: 22 October 2021 18:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA says "link dot" even when Symbol Level is Set to "some"

The punctuation is already set to "some".

I should have added "punctuation Level" instead of "Symbol Level" in the subject.  It got confusing I guess.

I apologize for the mistake.

---
Suhas
---
Sent from Thunderbird

“Sometimes you just jump and hope it's not a cliff.”
Casey McQuiston, Red, White & Royal Blue

On 10/22/2021 22:00, Chris via groups.io wrote:

If you are using the say all command or reading line by line , then maybe your punctuation level needs lowering, try setting it to some and see what happens then