Re: Initial Speech Cutoff Using Bluetooth Headphones and NVDA

tim

No problems using boes, skull candy headphones or my samsung live buds.

On 10/22/2021 1:48 PM, udit pandey wrote:
hi  Bhavya,
there is some amount of loss in speech with nvda when using bluetooth headphones as far as I know there is no fix for it

On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 23:11, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear all,

I am currently using NVDA 2021.2 with the Bluetooth Audio add-on
installed and enabled on a Windows 10 machine. With it, I am using a
pair of Bluetooth headphones with my laptop, both of which are
Bluetooth 5.0 compatible. Still, from time to time, especially when I
am reading short stringgs like an alphabet or a monosyllable, the
initial bit of the speech is cut off. Are there any ways to minimize
the cutoff or fix it entirely? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024

hope that you all are safe with your family,
 udit
follow me on instagram: udit@pandey123
mail me on gmail at udit52805@...
or outlook me at uditpandey6474@outlook
we should not never speak bad, we should never see bad, and we should never lisson bad