From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and XP

I have the Systray add on installed on two machines running XP and NVDA. It produces no unanticipated or undesired effects. As I've said before, you can't generalize from one person's experience on one or perhaps two machines about the performance problems that may or may not be present in general. You can only say that they are present in your experience as a single user on your specific machine or machines.