Re: Initial Speech Cutoff Using Bluetooth Headphones and NVDA

Gene

Try Silenzio.  I don’t know how the plugin works you tried.  Silenzio sends inaudible sound through the system to keep the audio from going to sleep.

Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Initial Speech Cutoff Using Bluetooth Headphones and NVDA

Yes. I continue to have that same problem with my AirPods despite installing the NVDA Bluetooth plug-in. It seems to have had no effect whatsoever. I’ve given up on this set up and just use a pair of wired headphones now. It’s unfortunate that such a simple thing can’t be made reliable but it is what it is, I guess.