Re: Control remote desktops like Horizon VMWare with NVDA

John Isige

I don't know what else you have to do, if anything, but yes, NVDA has to be installed on the VM too. You can't just install the addon because the addon installs into NVDA and needs it to run.

On 10/22/2021 9:16 PM, Saylor Cooper wrote:
Hello group,

I’m trying to get this straight and understand the best way I can control a horizon VMware remote desktop with NVDA. Quentin I know you mentioned the unicorn DVC plug-in which is over $300 of which I’ll purchase if I need it for this new job I’m starting. However I found an article that explains that I can also control it using the standard NVDA remote add-on here:
If I go this route, would NVDA also need to be installed on the horizon VMWare or just the ad-on. Anyone please clarify all this so I know exactly what to do.
Saylor Cooper