From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ikrami
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 5:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible CAT tool with NVDA

you're correct Rui. These are apps used to assist translators and speed up their work and manage large translation projects, but it seems that many of them are inaccessible, such as trados and wordFast

On 24 Oct 2021, at 1:30 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

That is CAD...

CAT, I suppose is Computer assisted translation, or something in that line...

The better I know, to translate NVDA, is PoEdit Pro...

Rui Fontes

Às 23:10 de 23/10/2021, tim escreveu:

The last time I used CAD was when I had sight, its a drawing program.

On 10/23/2021 4:50 PM, Ikrami wrote:

Hello

The subject says it all. Fellow translators, what is the most accessible CAT tool we can use with NVDA? Whether free or paid.

Thanks