From: tim
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 7:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Initial Speech Cutoff Using Bluetooth Headphones and
NVDA

That is because some think that work arounds are solutions to problems.
So the real problem never gets fixed and when asked why not? Answer you
got a work around that works.

On 10/24/2021 5:19 AM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

* It seems like some other users share my experience of the Bluetooth
Audio add-on being ineffectual. Is the add-ons community aware of this
issue?
* I did find White Noise on nvda-addons.org. Is this a generally
reliable add-on repository, and in particular, is this add-on known to
be safe? I have not heard of it before so am hoping to make sure.
* I had to look around a little bit, but for reference, the Silenzio
program seems to be available from
http://www.stefankiss.sk/programy/silenzio/Silenzio_1.0_setup.exe. I
have not downloaded it myself so cannout personally vouch for it yet.
* I skimmed through the GitHub tracker, and based on a perfunctory
scan of #5172, #10829, and #11024, it seems like this is regarded as a
solved problem, which I don't think is my experience and that of some
other participants in this thread.

Thanks.

Try Silenzio. I don’t know how the plugin works you tried. Silenzio
sends
inaudible sound through the system to keep the audio from going to
sleep.