Re: reloading nvda

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, more than one way to skin a cat and all.

Happy sunday

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reloading nvda

control+alt+n is the quickest way (or simply "starting" it any other way, eg from the start menu).

You can also press NVDA+Q as if you were about to quit NVDA, and on the exit dialog, press down arrow to choose "Restart NVDA" or one of the other options such as "Restart with add-ons disabled".

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 6:14 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Yeah I removed mine. I don’t need that shortcut. So I just quickly restart nvda like I have done for I am not sure how long now.