Re: nvdaCertPatch fails to work for me

Dejan Ristic

Hi,

I can open it in Firefox. As for an error, I get a message saying: error checking for updates.

On 27/10/2021 17:52, Lukasz Golonka via groups.io wrote:
1. Can you open nvaccess.org in Internet Explorer?
2. What error you get in the log after trying to check for updates?

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:24:47 +0200
"Dejan Ristic" <r.dejan83@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Although I installed, and then uninstalled the nvdaCertPatch add-on, I still faced an error while trying to check for updates.

I'm just submitting this report to let you know that I face this issue, and that you may be able to take some steps during your later works on the next versions to come.

Cheers,

Dejan