Re: nvdaCertPatch fails to work for me

Dejan Ristic

Hi Lukasz,

I've tried opening www.nvaccess.org in Internet explorer, but to no avail. It says: This page can't be displayed. As for taking a look at the log, I have not done it, but due to the fact that I've just read Joseph's message directed to you and to all of us, I think that his explanation of the situation is much better than mine.

Cheers,

Dejan

On 27/10/2021 18:22, Lukasz Golonka via groups.io wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:15:08 +0200
"Dejan Ristic" <r.dejan83@...> wrote:

I can open it in Firefox.
I've asked for a test In Internet Explorer specifically.

As for an error, I get a message
saying: error checking for updates.

Again that is not what I asked for. What is the error message you see in
NVDA's log accessible with NVDA+1?

.