From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 3:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2021.3 Beta 1 now available

Hi everyone,

Beta1 of NVDA 2021.3 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.

This release introduces support for the new HID Braille specification. This specification aims to standardize support for Braille Displays without needing individual drivers. There are updates to eSpeak-NG and LibLouis, including new Russian and Tshivenda tables. Error sounds can be enabled in stable builds of NVDA via a new advanced settings option. Say all in Word now scrolls the view to keep the current position visible. There are lots of improvements when using Office with UIA. One UIA fix is that Outlook now ignores more types of layout tables in messages.

Download from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3beta1/

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager