locked Re: My Wish list, various issues.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 02:46 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
However, I don't think anyone is gonna come around and hold a gun to my stupid head and force me to do what's good for me.
-
Well, I don't think anyone's going to do that, either.

But given the number of hangers-on that I see on the blind-tech groups, in particular, it bears repeating that you must move on.

It really gets old having people expecting others to support things that have been out of support by their own official makers for years, and in most cases secondary to nothing but resistance to any change.

But when it comes to Windows, web browsers, and Screen Readers, if you expect to have them functioning as you'd like them to, all need to be up to date.  The rate of change in the computing world alone dictates it.

         ~ John F. Kennedy