From: Howard Traxler
Sent: 29 October 2021 19:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Making Portable NVDA

Thanks John.  That sure did work.  Tried it on my main machine and it

works fine.

Now the big problem is:

I have another machine, a windows 10 computer that I bought about six

years ago but never got it running; because I forgot the logon

password.  I'm hoping that I can get it as far as asking for the

password, then make it talk.  Gonna try this thumb drive or/and try

narrator.

If you have other ideas, please suggest.  I have found, downloaded, and

set up a boot CD with a program that is supposed to let me take away the

password.  But I need to make the machine talk or get a sighty to read

the screen.  Well, maybe soon.

Thanks again.

Howard