Re: nvdaCertPatch fails to work for me

Dave Grossoehme

Has this person read that Internet Explorer no longer exist? Micro Soft shut Explorer down completely the beginning of October.  Micro Soft has been warning not to use Explorer for sometime.

Dave

On 10/27/2021 10:10 AM, Dejan Ristic wrote:
Hi Lukasz,

I've tried opening www.nvaccess.org in Internet explorer, but to no avail. It says: This page can't be displayed. As for taking a look at the log, I have not done it, but due to the fact that I've just read Joseph's message directed to you and to all of us, I think that his explanation of the situation is much better than mine.

Cheers,

Dejan

On 27/10/2021 18:22, Lukasz Golonka via groups.io wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:15:08 +0200
"Dejan Ristic" <r.dejan83@gmail.com> wrote:

I can open it in Firefox.
I've asked for a test In Internet Explorer specifically.

As for an error, I get a message
saying: error checking for updates.

Again that is not what I asked for. What is the error message you see in
NVDA's log accessible with NVDA+1?

.