locked Re: My Wish list, various issues.

Chris Tromborg

What!  Do you mean that I have to give up my Optacon?

Chris Tromborg, Ph.D.

Mountain Lion Foundation

Feline Conservation Foundation

Behavioral Enrichment for Captive Animals

Animal Communication, Behavior, & Cognition

Feline Conservation & Biology

1-530-902-2763 Cell

cattromborg@...

www.christromborg.com