locked Re: Making Portable NVDA

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 01:08 PM, John Isige wrote:
[Regardng boot order and USB devices] . . .UEFI comes with that by default, I think, or it had already been done.
-
John,

Nope.  I've never seen any machine that has, as the default setting, booting from anything except the system drive first in boot order.  Having USB first would be a PITA in many instances if someone has left a thumb drive or a USB external HDD connected and is booting up.  It would try to use either one of those and, if they are not bootable media, thing get stuck.

         ~ John F. Kennedy