Re: problem with latest skype

Margus Ojaots

I installed it but the same problems. i see the chats tab but not the
chat list.

Hi

You can grab it from the skype web site this links to the download page
where you can get the desk top version at
https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

Gene nz

On 31/10/2021 7:37 pm, Margus Ojaots wrote:
App. How can i get the desktop version for win 10?

<hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com>:
Hi

Which version of Skype it it? is it the app version on windows 10 or is
it the desk top version for windows 10. There is another version which I
can not remember it was.

Most people use the desk top version but when you go into Skype its self
it is not changing into browse mode so use the nvda key + space bar to
do this. When it is in that mode you can use the letter F to get down to
the chats section then either use the space bar or enter key then go
down the page to read what is there.

The letter F will take you to form tabs, form fields etc in the desk top
version.

take

the app version you need to do a lot of tabbing so the desk top version
is much nicer to use.

Gene nz

On 29/10/2021 5:04 pm, Margus Ojaots wrote:
Hello. I have a problem with the lattest skype update. Once i open
skype, I can't see my recent chats.