Re: ADON HELP PLEASE

Gene

Playing arouhnd with this further, when in browse mode, this may not always work.  I haven’t played with this much, but it appears that at times, the object navigator position doesn’t always track the browse mode virtual cursor properly.  I haven’t played with this enough to know how often that happens and if it varies on different web pages.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ADON HELP PLEASE

Using object navigation and using the default setting of the object navigator following your position, it does work. 

Gene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:05 PM

That actually does not work for me as my review curser is not where my cursor let’s say in word is or in brave. I’m too used to mac os where I have all cursers following each other, mouse, editing, etc.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 2:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

I do not think an add on is necessary.

When I am on a letter I am not sure of, I press the 2 on the numpad twice, quickly.  So if I am on the letter b and press                                  numpad 2 twice quickly, nvda will say bravo.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephen Thacker
Sent: October 31, 2021 3:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] ADON HELP PLEASE

Evening, I often get mixed up between for instance b and d. How do I install the addon which will phonetically tell me whether the letter is for instance, B for Bravo or D for Deta? Thanks for any help, Cheers, Steve T

Sent from Mail for Windows

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.