Re: ADON HELP PLEASE

Gene

Playing arouhnd with this further, when in browse mode, this may not always work.  I haven’t played with this much, but it appears that at times, the object navigator position doesn’t always track the browse mode virtual cursor properly.  I haven’t played with this enough to know how often that happens and if it varies on different web pages.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ADON HELP PLEASE

Using object navigation and using the default setting of the object navigator following your position, it does work.

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 5:05 PM

That actually does not work for me as my review curser is not where my cursor let’s say in word is or in brave. I’m too used to mac os where I have all cursers following each other, mouse, editing, etc.