locked Re: Making Portable NVDA

Steve Nutt

Hi,

You don’t need sighted assistance to completely reinstall Windows 10, I have done it on many occasions.

Once the media creation tool is running on the PC, then Narrator will kick in.

Reset This PC keeping nothing, will effectively do the same thing, again, no sighted help needed.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close