Re: Punctuation level has stopped working

Gerry

No, when I changed the setting it had no effect, either immediately or after a restart. In answer to a question from Quentin, when the problem first arose, I updated to the latest version first before trying out anything else.

thanks

Gerry

On 01/11/2021 11:18, Gene wrote:
When you say it didn't work, do you mean you could change the setting and it worked until you quit NVDA and ran it again or are you saying that there was no change when you tried to change the setting? the answer to the question may help identify what is causing the problem.

Gene

On 11/1/2021 6:05 AM, Gerry wrote:
Hello

A few days ago I noticed that the Punctuation level set in my nvda had changed to All. This is not what I want.

I tried to reset to Some but this did not work. I tried to reset to None, same result. In both cases I saved the settings and restarted my computer. Nothing seems to work.

I am on nvda version 2021.2 and Windows 10 version 21h OS build 19043.1288

I have looked at the user manual but cannot see what I am doing wrong.

I have not tried the COMREG as it seems over the top for this issue.

I have no Add-ons running.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Gerry Parsons