Re: Punctuation level has stopped working

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Have you ever had the idea of restoring NVDA settings? If that doesn't work, re-install NVDA

Em seg., 1 de nov. de 2021 às 08:18, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:

When you say it didn't work, do you mean you could change the setting
and it worked until you quit NVDA and ran it again or are you saying
that there was no change when you tried to change the setting?  the
answer to the question may help identify what is causing the problem.

Gene