locked Re: Making Portable NVDA

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 03:20 AM, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:
Please I need the step-by-step instruction as a beginner on how to make my NVDA portable run from my USB drive.
-
Quite literally, you run it like you'd run any other program from a USB drive.  You cannot have a portable version of NVDA fire up when the computer boots, you need to use the installed NVDA (or JAWS, too) in order for that to happen.

Otherwise, you are going to have to bring up Narrator, open your USB drive, start NVDA, and close Narrator as soon as you hear NVDA speaking.  Those are the steps.

         ~ John F. Kennedy